|Personnel standard||Initial audit (1st and 2nd stage)|
(1, 2 or 2 stage)
|1 to 25||4||3||More than 1/3 of the initial review||More than 1/3 of the initial review|
|51 to 100||8||6|
|101 to 300||10||8|
|301 to 500||12||9|
|501 ~ 1,000||14||10|
|1,001 ~ 1,500||16||11|
|1,501 ~ 2,000||18||13|
|2,001 ~ 2,500||20||14|
|2,501 ~ 4,000||22||15|
|4,001 ~ 6,000||24||17|
|6,001 ~ 10,000||26||18|
|10,001 or more||Conference|
* The number of screening days (MD) means 8 hours per day, and includes lunch / appropriate breaks / administrative time (within 20% of the total time) to prepare for the review.
* Based on the number of employees of companies that fall within the scope of ISO 37001 anti-corruption management system certification. (Including non-regular workers, temporary workers, contract workers, etc.)
* High / Low are classified and applied according to whether they are applicable to organizations subject to the solicitation prohibition law.
* Depending on the business process of the company submitted at the time of application for certification review, the number of days for audit can be increased or decreased.
* For recommended services such as gap analysis, preliminary audit, and internal audit training, costs are calculated according to the organization applying and optional items.